I thought I would write an update on how I've been feeling. Just yesterday I could feel that the nausea and tiredness is starting to go away. Hallelujah! Last week some days I would just lay down on the floor while Cole played because I was too tired to do anything else!
I did throw up a few times which was different since I never threw up with Cole. I'm learning right now how to eat healthily without feeling sick from doing it. Anyone else had to do that? Ya, it's funny because I crave the things I loved when I was a kid; ramon, macaroni and cheese, campells chicken noodle soup, and bread with butter and peanut butter on it. Eating that all day isn't very balanced and I end up feeling sick by dinner if my meals haven't been very balanced that day. So, that's probably going to be a constant adjustment.
One other thing is sleep. Last night I woke up twice Wide Awake. I wasn't waking up from a scary dream, or in a panic, I was just awake! I was able to fall back asleep again, but it was just weird. With Cole I remember doing this toward the end of my pregnancy, but it really stressed me out. This time I was o.k. with it, so that's good. Does anyone else experience something like this though?
So, now that I feel less exhausted I'm feeling really good! I'm so glad to feel motivated to do things again and to feel happier too:)!
6 comments:
So glad you are feeling better! Sorry about the sleep thing. I had BAD nightmares when I was pregnant, so that and being uncomfortable woke me up but I have never heard of people just waking up. . .weird!
I am glad that you are starting to feel better! Isn't it crazy what our bodies go through!?? I have had 4 kids and all of my pregnancies were VERY different. And they were all girls too! Please let me know if I can do anything. I remember being so sensitive to smells that I couldn't be near my children after they had been bathed! It was the smell of the soap. Kinda sad when you would rather your kids be dirty than clean!
I'm scared for my future pregnancies... when I was prego with Brody things couldn't have been better. No morning sickness, and I didn't crave anything but oranges. I ate more healthy than ever in my life! But I hear things are different each time... I'm glad you are feeling better though!
Btw, I like your header picture- so funny.
soo uhhh congrats....ya sorry I haven't looked at your blog for awhile! That is exciting, we are so happy for you guys.
hey i found your post through the sutariks. that is awesome that you are pregnant again. hopefully you are feeling okay! check us out at trhopkins.blogspot.com
Hey! I found your blog through the Swartzs. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Sorry you are sick. I craved things like that too! so weird!
Post a Comment