You're about to have another baby... crazy! I am so excited for you! I have honestly enjoyed being a mother of two (more than I thought I would. One more little person to love, right? The pictures are cute and Cole is growing so fast. I bet him and Jonny would have so much fun together. Anyhow, can't wait to hear how thing go. You're in our thoughts and prayers!
6 comments:
You're about to have another baby... crazy! I am so excited for you! I have honestly enjoyed being a mother of two (more than I thought I would. One more little person to love, right?
The pictures are cute and Cole is growing so fast. I bet him and Jonny would have so much fun together. Anyhow, can't wait to hear how thing go. You're in our thoughts and prayers!
So cute. I love the one of you kissing through the stair rails.
How is your butt so skinny and you are going to have a baby in like what? a couple weeks?! geeeeeeez....hahaha! Cole is really cute! So are you!!
awww! SUCH cute pictures
Those are adorable! I love the cute belly. Cole is getting so big. Good luck this last week of pregnancy!
so cute!
Post a Comment