Monday, December 27, 2010

The rest of Christmas day Kellen got us all out of the house and for a drive which turned out to be a perfect activity. We drove around Seattle and showed Weston a few of the sites. We stopped at the University of Washington and I never knew before this that it was such a beautiful campus!! I just drooled over it. A lot of the campus buildings were built in the early 1900s/late 1800s and right now they are restoring them. Kellen had already seen the campus so he sat in the car with the sleeping kids while Weston and I walked around the campus.






We drove next to Alki Beach. Gotta love this place! We stopped and played. Kellen kicked our beach ball into the water though :(




(pre-jumping picture) 












Christmas dinner was Indian food. I'd hate to brag, but I have never made a better meal, ahem.   
One conversation at the table:
Cole: "What are you guys doing?"
Kellen: "We're talking. What do you want to talk about Cole?"
Cole: "I want to talk about when Jesus was born." 
Can you guess what came next? Thank you Cole for the sweet reminder. 

1 comment:

Dawna Hansen said...

Great Pictures! Nice to see more of your christmas. And the Washington Campus is beautiful! Looking forward to going out for a visit!