Friday, April 10, 2009

SEATTLE!!

Well, we're heading off to Seattle tomorrow for the week to look for housing! We are so excited to get there and see what the area is like. Updates to come!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love Seattle! My family lives in Bellevue right across the lake- its beautiful there!

Michelle said...

Seattle, huh? Trevor's jealous! WE've been talking about visiting Seattle ever since we were first married.
So, the other day we were deciding who we wanted to invite over for Easter Dinner. We both agreed we wanted to have the Hansens over. Do you think you can make it? Kidding! We really do miss you guys!

The Evansons said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see pictures, I've always wanted to live in Seattle!

Jenna said...

Seattle? How come the move? That will be a beautiful place to live!

Brewer Family said...

So how was Seattle? Portland as beautiful! Are you getting excited to move?