Monday, February 1, 2010

"Ch-locket"

 
 I like these guys.  

  
I recently super-glued my two fingers together and to the glue bottle, because, I found out, it was leaking.  Yes I freaked out, and no I didn't believe before this that super glue would actually stick to me like that!! (note: keep some nail polish remover handy if you ever intend to or think you would do something like this to yourself).




We went ice skating a couple of weeks ago and it was so fun.  They even had skates Cole's size and we brought his Canucks hockey stick to one day fulfill our dream of a son honoring the Hansen name on the back of an NHL jersey.  
 

Gracie is scootin' around.  She's pretty quick too considering she doesn't use her knees!

Lunch date at IKEA! We have a lot of fun just Cole, Gracie, and I while Kellen is at school.  They have become my little buddies.  Crying, needy, temper tantrum little buddies, but my buddies nonetheless:)

  
I forgot also "chubby" little buddies.  

Cole falls asleep by looking at books:) I love it.  

A little nature trail in our complex that we enjoy quite often.  

Hangin' out on the balcony. ( I think maybe Cole is practicing his belching? Looks like it was a good one)





  
We turned our garage into a playroom that works pretty well! The space heater keeps it pretty warm and we have ourselves a good time!

Our pretty Cole.  

We had some fun yesterday at the Enumclaw Chocolate Festival.  Or, as Cole would say, "Ch-locket!"



 

6 comments:

Rachel Chappell said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the update! I can't believe how big Cole and Gracie are getting.

Shannon said...

My word, you family is growing so much! That nature trail looks like tons 'o fun... and are your fingers okay? I cannot believe that happened!

Lindsay said...

so fun to see what you've been up to. russell's brother and family live in enumclaw, but i had no idea they had a chocolate festival - sounds delish. those kiddos are getting big!

Jennifer said...

Oh, Erin! This post had me cracking up! Those kids are so cute... You need to come hang out with this "buddy" over here. I promise not to throw tantrums and cry... as long as you don't call me chubby!

See you Sunday!

Brea said...

look how big cole and gracie are... Wow they are so cute! :) Gracie is a chubs and I just want to kiss her cheeks!

Sarah and Trent said...

So I just got thinking...wasn't Cole's birthday last month? Is he really two?? Holy Moly Happy Birthday! And if I"m totally off base...then just save this until his real bday month. :)