I love it that they are 1/2 naked! I feel like Bella is always naked. She actually says she needs to be naked, then undresses and continues on with activities. How are you doing?
Been stalking your blog the last few minutes... HOW CTUE IS YOUR FAMILY?! Way cute, that's what I say. Love you guys, wish we were able to get to know each other better while in the Burg. But so glad we have this "blog world" so that we can get to know each other. May "good things" always come your way!
3 comments:
Gracie's HAIR! It's so long! Good Ambitions Kids :)
I love it that they are 1/2 naked! I feel like Bella is always naked. She actually says she needs to be naked, then undresses and continues on with activities. How are you doing?
Been stalking your blog the last few minutes... HOW CTUE IS YOUR FAMILY?! Way cute, that's what I say. Love you guys, wish we were able to get to know each other better while in the Burg. But so glad we have this "blog world" so that we can get to know each other. May "good things" always come your way!
Post a Comment