Once there was a family that had a very talented brother and sister in law. The brother and sister in law were named Chad and Rebecca and they took some beautiful pictures of this family. Not only of their little Hansen family, but also of the bigger Hansen family. In the big Hansen family there was Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Cameron and Aunt Lexie, Uncle Cristian and Aunt Tasha and baby Jenika, and Uncle Chad and Aunt Rebecca and baby Christopher (and of course Kellen, Erin, Cole, and Gracie).
Thanks Chad and Rebecca.
(They liked jumping pictures).
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love that first one of Kellen and Cole.
How fun to get family pictures! You all look great. I love the videos of the kids on facebook. They crack me up! haha
I don't even recognize your kids anymore - they look so grown up! We miss you guys.
Really fun pictures! (Love your blue shirt and belt.)
Post a Comment