Also, my Grandma recently sold her house and is in the process of moving to Emmett, ID near her daughter, Patti. So, we visited the house one last time, played in the backyard that we all love, and took home a few more paintings by my Grandpa. It was sad to be there one last time. We visited them in that house almost every summer growing up. We would play cards and Polyanna with my Grandma and Grandpa in the dining room, and I loved walking around their back acre pretending I had a horse barn, and playing croquet in the backyard. Then when I got older we would ride their small dirt bike on the trails on the back acre. And then Kellen and I lived in Rexburg for four years and we were at their house often visiting and playing games again. Moving is just hard, and I know I only feel a little of what my Grandma is feeling. We love this place!
Thursday, August 23, 2012
04/09/2012
Because we are about to leave the west for a while, I'm not sure the next time we'll be in Rexburg. So, we went out to my dad and Grandpa's grave site one last time.
Also, my Grandma recently sold her house and is in the process of moving to Emmett, ID near her daughter, Patti. So, we visited the house one last time, played in the backyard that we all love, and took home a few more paintings by my Grandpa. It was sad to be there one last time. We visited them in that house almost every summer growing up. We would play cards and Polyanna with my Grandma and Grandpa in the dining room, and I loved walking around their back acre pretending I had a horse barn, and playing croquet in the backyard. Then when I got older we would ride their small dirt bike on the trails on the back acre. And then Kellen and I lived in Rexburg for four years and we were at their house often visiting and playing games again. Moving is just hard, and I know I only feel a little of what my Grandma is feeling. We love this place!
Also, my Grandma recently sold her house and is in the process of moving to Emmett, ID near her daughter, Patti. So, we visited the house one last time, played in the backyard that we all love, and took home a few more paintings by my Grandpa. It was sad to be there one last time. We visited them in that house almost every summer growing up. We would play cards and Polyanna with my Grandma and Grandpa in the dining room, and I loved walking around their back acre pretending I had a horse barn, and playing croquet in the backyard. Then when I got older we would ride their small dirt bike on the trails on the back acre. And then Kellen and I lived in Rexburg for four years and we were at their house often visiting and playing games again. Moving is just hard, and I know I only feel a little of what my Grandma is feeling. We love this place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I didn't realize you had Idaho "roots" too. How great to be able to visit those special places before you moved. Hope things are going well for your family!
Post a Comment