Having a toddler running around getting into things, asserting his independence, and starting to understand more, we have lots to laugh about. For me, being pregnant just adds even more for me to laugh at! My belly is getting bigger, I'm less coordinated, and my emotions are different everyday. Here are a few things that have made me laugh recently:
- finding our telephone in the garbage can (that took a while to find)
- finding one of Cole's basketballs in our empty laundry basket
- how Cole eats pretty well anything we give him unless there are soda crackers or macaroni and cheese-there is nothing to compete with these two foods.
- how Cole won't go outside without a ball in his hands
- when we talk on the phone Cole either has to be sitting with us, or have his own phone to talk on, otherwise there will be a melt down
- Cole will truly show us now when something isn't making him happy!
- how I have two parts to going to bathroom now: first, what comes when I'm sitting, and then what comes when I stand up
- running into people with my belly
- making up words because I can't think of the real one
- how much I don't like food anymore-just fruit, and dairy
I might add more later, but for now these are the most memorable funnies.
2 comments:
I was laughing while reading this post. How are you Erin? You should not look so good pregnant and especially on your second! I look about like you do and I had my baby almost 5 months ago!
You still got it Erin! You're funny, you make me laugh still, you always will make me laugh. What about sneeze pee's when you're preggo, have you ever have that unfortunate incident occur?
Post a Comment