
Here is the latest picture of the prego. I'm now 28 weeks, and everything is still looking just great. I'm still feeling good too, and in fact in this picture we had just finished a hike. The baby is kicking and moving all over the place so that's fun. This pregnancy is definitely going by faster too and we are really enjoying that! We still haven't found any boy names that we're really sold on, anyone have any ideas? We're not too worried about it, but we do need some more ideas I guess. For a girl we like the name Marie, since that is a middle name on both sides of our families. But, "Marie Erin" doesn't sound that great, so if it is a girl we might use "Erin Marie" and just call her Marie. Anyway, we'll see. This month I'll have my last four week appointment, and then it'll be an appointment every two weeks! Crazy! We're so excited to have this next little one come.
11 comments:
you look GREAT Erin!!! :)
How fun! You look so great!
I was also going to tell you that if you wanted to do a Scentsy Party, I could send down some catalogs and you could show them around and get some orders and get the FREE product for being a hostess! I could also send you a link to view the catalog online and you could just email it out and get orders that way if you wanted to get the free stuff but didn't want to physically hand out catalogs. Let me know!
you look fabulous my dear!!! :)
Lookin' good!
Hi Erin... This is Mary from the ward... I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to Bunco... I had so much fun and I am so glad I was able to meet more people. Thanks for being so nice.
It was fun catching up on your blog to. I feel like I should be pregnant are something since last year we were pregnant at the sametime:)! You look super cute, and how exciting that your having another boy. Good luck with boy names! If I think of one I'll let ya know. Your little boy is so big now, and adorable of course.
Erin, you are so cute!! Umm...I like the names Steve, and Jarom. Does that help? j/k. Anyway, I think it's great that you can still go hiking. Keep up the good work.
Check you out! What a cute belly you have there! We just found out we are having a boy! We miss you guys!
You look awesome Erin! Congrats on baby number 2!
Hey sweetie! You look so beautiful!! I am so excited for you! we need to see each other so soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment